Saturday, July 05, 2008

Meme

1.What is in the back of your car? jumper cables, tire pump, etc.

2.What color is your toothbrush? white.

3.Name one person who made you smile today. Ryan

4.What were you doing at 8:00 AM? Going to get breakfast after running 3 miles

5. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? eating dinner at Chuy's

6. What is your favorite candy? dark chocolate

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? “She's one of us!" After Ryan told me about Tilly crashing headfirst into the wall

8. What is the best ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip

9. What is the last thing you had to drink? frozen margarita

10 What are you wearing right now? jammies

11. What is the last thing you ate? taco salad, chips and creamy jalapeƱo dip

12. Have you bought any new clothes this week? No

13. When was the last time you ran? This morning.

14. What was the last sporting event you watched? An Astros game?

15. Ever go camping? Yes! I loved it as a kid. My tolerance for peeing in the woods has decreased with age.

16. Do you have a tan? Part of one thanks to a sunburned back. I'm a dumbass.

17. Do you take vitamins daily? Yes. A bunch.

18. Do you go to church? Yes

19. Do you like Chinese food more than pizza? No

20. Do you drink your soda with a straw? I prefer it that way.

21. Are you someone’s best friend? I think so?

22. What are you doing tomorrow? Resting, going to church

23. Where is your dad? at home?

24. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Yes, but it would require much more brainpower than I want to admit.

25. Do you have a maid service clean your home? No. This would be obvious if you saw my house

26. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Brown or black flip flops that I got from Ann Taylor Loft about 2 years ago.

27. What color is your car? spring green

28. How do you like your popcorn? air popped with a little bit of salted butter melted in a tiny cast iron skillet. Add some cheddar cheese, fruit, and a big glass of milk and you have one of my favorite childhood memories.

29. How did you get your worst scar? My appendix scar has faded so much even I can barely find it, so it's either the giant burn mark on my leg from a motorcycle in college or the divot under my right eye that I got as a baby. I'm not really sure how I got it. Someone once told me I was dropped, although that was probably a general comment. ;)

30. Look to your left. What do you see? Bookshelves.

31. What color is your watch? silver with a blue face/pink face (I have two)

32. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Spindles of the Dusty Range and The Magic Pudding.

33. Do you use chap stick? No

34. Do you have a dog? Yes

35. Last person you talked to on the phone? My friend Ana

36. Have you met anyone famous? Not that I can think of

37. Any plans today? I ran and then had breakfast with friends, napped, then spent the afternoon with my friend and her daughter while her husband and Ryan repaired things at their house, then dinner at Chuy's and we're lounging on the couches.

38. How many states have you lived in? 3

39. Do you dye your hair? Yes. Professionally because the box color isn't strong enough to color all my white hair

40. Do you like cats? In theory, yes. I just don't think I need any more moodiness in the house and I like that my pet poops outside.

4 comments:

K in the Mirror said...

#11 mmmm jalapeno dip
#21 YES silly!
#28 I wrote about this too! And I bet our moms were the only people ever to consider that a healthy balanced lunch. :)

Mary said...

I'm too moody to own a cat too. ;)

zydeco fish said...

Hmmm. Fascinating. I might have to borrow this.

shoeaddict said...

-I love popcorn. AND Mexican food.
-Which vitamins do you take?
-Poor Tilly!
-So you talk to other ppl on the phone! :)
-States- TX,NJ, and ????

OH, #21- KKK! I know I'm ruining it :(

I miss you guys.