Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm okay!

Thanks for all of the support! I had a pretty good day at school setting up my room. I'm so excited about school starting on Monday. Yes, I realize what I just said.

I'm not really sure what caused the Headache from Hell. I suppose it was a combination of factors and I'm just glad it's gone. My head doesn't feel good right now, but I'm not miserable like before.

I found it interesting that two separate people suggested Gatorade. I had never thought of it before for a headache. I was drawn to it yesterday and because we always have the powder on hand, I had some and it helped. More than the plain water did. But, of course, I felt guilty because it's sugary. Although if that's all you can choke down, you probably shouldn't worry, right?

Anyway, I am back to hydrating to prepare for running 7 miles tomorrow. Funny thing about running 9 last week-- 7 seems "easier"! I think it will also help my head to run. And my mood. Well, that and all the lovely comments I got. They helped. A lot.

No comments: