Thursday, September 11, 2008

Peeking!

I was tagged for a meme and you know that I'm a sucker for those things!

The rules of the game are that you have to take pictures of the following things, just as they appear at the time of being tagged. No straightening, no cleaning, and no making your kids look cute! Then tag someone else (preferably more than one person).

Fridge:
Luckily, the center section is mostly leftovers that need to go anyway and the freezer is full of coffee, liquor, a few bags of frozen fruit, and about 6 ice packs. If we lose power this weekend, we won't lose as much as we could. And those green bottles are all water, so along with our regular water, we have sparkly water.

Kitchen sink:
Note the project stuff behind it and the stains. The natural state of things at our house, including the yogurt container that we're soaking before we throw it in the recycling bin.

Closet:
You can't see the hole in the carpet where the dog is digging to China. Not realizing this is on the third floor.

Bathroom:
Ryan's side
Um, mine. You can see the reflection of a mesh bag. That's how we deal with toxic workout clothes until we have a full load. They stink less that way, they actually dry out a teeny bit, and they don't sit on top of nice things in the hamper. And it's much better than the floor.

Favorite shoes:
Nine West. Green with navy. And those heels are as high as they look.
Tommy Girl. I think I did an entire blog post when I bought these. I have a raincoat that matches them. So freaking cute!
Ann Taylor. Got these in New Orleans last summer on sale. Great for wearing with spangly dresses that are impossible to find a color to match and look goofy with black shoes.

Nina. They're hard to photograph. They match my wedding dress (although I didn't buy them until later), so I wear them when I wear the top and a black skirt.
Madden Girl. I wear these with a chocolate brown shirtwaist dress that I have that Ryan loves. LOVES.Kate Spade. My only designer shoes. Love. Love. Love.

Self-portrait:

Favorite room:
Living Room. It's bare since we haven't brought all the books back up yet. The floors will get their own post when they're done.

If you want to do it, consider yourself tagged!

4 comments:

KatieBug said...

Fun!! :)

shoeaddict said...

You are GORGEOUS!
And I love the shoes... Oh, how happy am I to see them all. I love the Madden Girls and the Kate Spade the best.

Kate said...

Thanks, Shoeaddict! I don't usually wear makeup when I run but that was right after work.

Those are my 2 favorite, also. I love the KS ones. Love them!

Loni said...

Thank you for showing me you paint stained kitchen sink. :) When I first saw it I thought, "Finally! Someone with something that looks more like mine!"

And your shoes are awesome. My collection is full of shoes I don't wear.

I was looking in my closet thinking that I really need a cleanout someday soon. That includes shoes.