- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: "...they were sitting in the corner of the cafeteria, as far..." from Twilight. I'm on about page 25 and I'm hooked!
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? Teacher's Edition for the Brit Lit textbook. It's about the size of a briefcase and twice as heavy. And yes, Twilight was on top. I guess this meme isn't the only thing keeping me from the PowerPoint.
- What is the last thing you watched on TV? SNL from this weekend on the DVR
- WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is: 9:30
- Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 9:19
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? TV, dog snoring
- When did you last step outside? what were you doing? around 6:45, I went to choir practice, back at 8:45?
- Before you came to this website, what did you look at? Bally Total Fitness (changing out automatic debit)
- What are you wearing? Lucky jeans, Tulsa Marathon t-shirt, white sweatsocks
- Did you dream last night? Yes. Very elaborate dreams. I remember the ones from this morning when I should have been awake (alarm didn't go off)
- When did you last laugh? Justin Timberlake on SNL
- What is on the walls of the room you are in? pictures, pictures, pictures: family and friends, trips, vintage posters, mosaic crucifix
- Seen anything weird lately? No less than 3 women dressed as bumblebees in the marathon
- What do you think of this quiz? Fun!
- What is the last film you saw? Batman
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? Tuition for a master's degree and a MINI Cooper Clubman to drive to classes
- Tell me something about you that I don't know: Seriously? There's something I haven't vomited out into the interweb? I doubt it.
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? End war--that would help a lot of other things
- Do you like to dance? Yes, and I've been told that I'm pretty good at it.
- Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? a boy? Antonia Susanna after my favorite author and friend--if you know me IRL, you will laugh at those initials, so no, I'm not serious, but I think those are cool names. Jonathan Stephen for a boy.
- Would you ever consider living abroad? This question is clearly here to taunt me. I would be SO THERE if they ever wanted Ryan overseas. Well, unless it was some horrifying compound in a war-torn nation like Kerplakistan.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
I should be finishing my PowerPoint for tomorrow. We're starting Macbeth! I'm really excited. Seriously. But not enough to be doing the presentation instead of a meme. My friends are such bad influences. Maybe I'll tell the kids tomorrow that someone stole it out of my locker--that excuse makes sense to them...