Sunday, November 09, 2008

Spirits Week

Homecoming was yesterday, so the past week was full of activities. Every day had a theme, some of which I participated in. The teacher across the hall and I dressed alike for Twin Day, I wore red and white for Red and White day, but I totally got into my 60s outfit for Decade Day. Note the frosted pink lipstick and black eyeliner.


Braided trim and slits on the sides
MakeupAnother little fun fact: I've been stalking that dress for months. I found it at my favorite vintage store before school started and I couldn't pull it down over my hips. The other day it fit perfectly. The entire back is fitted in every possible spot. And it fits now. YAY!

6 comments:

kelli said...

That dress kicks some serious ass. Please tell me you wore white gogo boots with it. :)
You look awesome!

Alli said...

Wow!! You looked GREAT!! So cool!

zydeco fish said...

So, do your students and colleagues read your blog? Just curious. Cool dress.

shoeaddict said...

Love it!

I tagged you at the Diary.

Loni said...

You look gorgeous! :)

Lainey-Paney said...

gotta say---you look really good...I mean, aside from the 60s lipstick....
I really think you looked great! And, congrats for the dress fitting!