Saturday, January 17, 2009

28804

The marathon and half-marathon are tomorrow morning. Hopefully, I'll be done before 10AM tomorrow. It's going to be on the warm side, which doesn't please either of us, but what can you do? We have all our stuff and will assemble and pack bags and belts and stuff.

I'm excited. I'm also a little sick. Sniffly, headachey, body achey. Ugh. We're resting all day, eating light meals with carbs today (frozen pizza for dinner) and bed early--hopefully sleep early.


I'm really distracted. I cannot focus on anything. Oh, and the post title is my bib number.

2 comments:

shoeaddict said...

YAY! Congrats on that. I'm so proud of you. It's a goal of mine to run a full marathon someday.

Kate said...

Thanks so much, Shoeaddict! You can so a marathon some day--you CAN! I will be there cheering!