Wednesday, September 23, 2009

And now in the monkey house...

I saw this awesome modern crib that I thought would be perfect for anyone interested in fabulous design. You know, and babies. Look at the tiny slits. Look at the awesome plexiglass (acrylic) sides that won't get dirty when your monkey baby throws feces. You just put your baby in a cage!
I think it looks like it should have another acrylic panel with the slits that slides onto the top. Wouldn't that just complete the look?

Spot on Square Roh

7 comments:

Tim said...

I dunno without the heated bottom that urine can drop through it doesn't have the full advantages of Skinner's crib. You still have to lift the baby out to change it.

I actually like that crib though.

kelli said...

I don't like the look of it- not my style at all. However, definite plus in that it doesn't seem like there would be room for the binky to fall between the slats.

Mary~Momathon said...

The whole caged animal thing is exactly why I've never had my girls in a crib. I just can't bring myself to use one. They creep me out. This one you posted gave me the heeby-geebies!

Shoeaddict said...

I like ours much better.

Kate said...

I think that I like the shape of it, but not so much the acrylic part of it. It reminds me of a storage cube that you would get at IKEA or The Container Store. But I suppose that it would be too dark if it was all wood.

Lainey-Paney said...

I like the modern style of it...
I used to call Gage's crib, "The Gage Cage." I could totally be down with that!

Lainey-Paney said...

duuuuuuuuuuude---I just read your ikea comment.
That is sooooo the baby storage cube.