Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My New Favorite Blog

I always love blogs about shopping and this woman is all about things that I happen to like. An added bonus is that most of what she recommends is within my price range. Some may disagree with me, but I think that reading In Style is a giant bummer. I can't afford anything and most of it is so out of my price range, that I can't even fantasize.

So, you should check out Cardigan Junkie. How cute is that name?


She's giving away a pair of Cole Haan sunglasses right now. Check her out!

2 comments:

Shoeaddict said...

I love it. I just read a ton of her posts. She's great.

Haley said...

Thanks for the post!

I completely agree with you on the InStyle observation. It's actually one of the reasons I started my blog. I got so sick of seeing every magazine and blogger ooh and ahh over $269 tulip skirts like they're a great deal.

I think we're normal, just not well represented in print media. :)