Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Going Back

I went back to work on Monday and it was really, really hard.  Ryan and I did tons of research, visited a few places and found one that fit our needs (and our budget--yikes!).  The center we chose is bright and clean and loving.  We both dropped Little Buddy off on Monday.  And we both cried.

I still cry a little each day.  I'll make it a while and then I want to see him.  It's like I was used to him napping and then he'd wake up and play with me.  I'm still looking into having him in the corner while I teach...

Just kidding, of course.  He needs to be around other kids for all kinds of reasons from gaining immunity (getting sick) to learning how to share and not being the center of attention and...  I just want to snuggle him.

I suppose considering how much trouble we had at the beginning and how bonding was difficult, this is a good sign.

Little Buddy, of course, seems to be taking to daycare.  He's been crabby the past two days, but I think that's his ongoing gas/constipation issues.  I know that you wanted to know. Anyway, poor monkey.

1 comment:

Shoeaddict said...

AW, poor mama and daddy and Monkey. I know that's so so so hard for you and daddy but I'm sure he is doing fine. I know that doesn't really help. I'll keep praying for all of you. xo