Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Little Buddy is Two

What a blessing our boy is!  I am so thankful that he is healthy.  He is talking up a storm.  At one point his doctor was a little concerned about his speech.  That was before he got tubes in his ears and he couldn't hear very well.  Of course, he's also my boy and I didn't talk until I was 22 months old.  He speaks short sentences and clearly says words like morning, but we love his little kid words. His stuffed Piglet is Pikado.  Two-wheeled vehicles are Ahkahdo (or Bahkahdo, MahKahDo, HaKahDo...).  It tickles us.

3 comments:

Lawfrog said...

Happy Birthday to your precious little guy! You've got to change your "About Me" section, you're not longer expecting him, he's here and he's wonderful and so cute!!! :)

Mary~Momathon said...

Happy Birthday!

Lainey-Paney said...

I cannot believe it has been two years....

...you sooooo need to blog more!
(I'm selfish! I want to read more!)

:)

He is sooooo cute!