- 38 pounds
- 41 inches
- Talking constantly
- Loves to run
- Wants to do everything himself. "Iiiiiii do it!"
- Is Mama's boy when it comes to sleeping. You go into his room in the morning and he'll smile at you and then say NO about getting up. This morning he said, "I go back to sleep" and then turned over. We're in serious trouble when he's 16!
- He's doing well with potty training during the day. He still has accidents. but he's getting better. On the other hand, we went to the grocery store the other night and in spite of FOUR trips to the restroom his father carried him out wearing only a shirt and dad's pea coat wrapped around him. I am in love with the Tip Pee Toe folding stool--it's genius!
- He sings constantly and knows a million songs from school (daycare).
- He remembers things that you promised him and he's still expecting me to take him to the playoff football game for my school.... that was a month ago. We had a bad afternoon nap experience and I let him sleep through it. Poor monkey.
- We're trying to take him to church and we've stumbled upon sitting on the side near the front so he can see. He gives a running commentary in an unfrozen-shouting-Austin Powers volume, but at least he's squirming less and not screeching. He wants you to "pickeeup," which is good fun when he's so heavy and it's like wrestling. Most people seem pretty good natured about it, although last week a woman shushed him, then he slapped me in the face and we both went outside for a time out.
- He is transitioning from one class to another at school and he's having a hard time with it.
So, your basic 2.5 year old. He wears me out, but I can't imagine life without him.